Thursday, December 10, 2009

My theory (for what it's worth)

Hi everyone:

Of course, no doctor wants to believe me, but I still think all of Patty's odd and somewhat random symptoms--numbness in right hand, pain in right foot, perhaps even the atherosclerosis in one (and only one) cardiac artery that caused her heart attack--are all related to some undiagnosed autoimmune disorder.

Of course, I'm not a doctor, so I don't really have a pot to piss in as far as such diagnoses go. But I'm putting it down, here, just so I seem brilliant if it ever turns out I'm right.

By the way, Patty's tests have been rescheduled to mid-January; I'll share any results here whenever we have them.

Love,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!