Sunday, July 15, 2007

A day at the park

Hi everyone:

I haven't had much opportunity to write lately, because we seem to be especially busy, and there hasn't been a single thing of import to report on the medical front.

We went to Great America on Friday, courtesy of Jim at Six Flags. Patty was able to go on a couple of the tame rides, and the kids went on just about everything. I'm a coward about most rides, so I mostly logged a lot of miles walking around the park carrying backpacks and water bottles. I have some other funny stories to share, but I'll save them for when I can write at length.

The kids, except for Colin, are with Steve for a summer break. PJ will be back on Wednesday because he is starting work on a summer play; the other kids won't be back until later in the month. More soon...

Love,
Brian


No comments: