Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Recharging batteries

Hi everyone:

Over the past couple of days, I have been starting to look at airfares for Devin and Colin to visit this summer. As this photo suggests, Devin has been keeping himself occupied with creative pursuits. I didn't think anyone even used clothespins anymore; I stand corrected.

Patty has been struggling with sporadic grogginess and fatigue since our return from Florida. I suspect she's just needing to recharge her batteries after an ambitious stretch of activity-packed days. I didn't help things yesterday by asking her to go to Ribfest in Naperville for a few hours. The Psychedelic Furs, one of my all-time favorite bands, were performing; they still put on a great show after all these years.
We are still waiting to hear from Patty's doctors about next approaches for trying to reduce her antibodies; perhaps it's time for me to drop them a follow-up note.

More soon...

Love,
Brian
Colin & Devin


No comments: