Friday, July 14, 2006

I took a day off

Hi everyone:

Did anyone notice that I didn't post a blog entry yesterday? I always feel guilty if I miss a day, because I fear that people assume the worst. I'm making up for it in a big way today, with multiple entries.

Patty seems at last to be tolerating her chemo relatively well, and has been able to do some of the things she had been putting on hold. She started work on a necklace she plans to offer for auction at Friday's party, ran some errands yesterday afternoon, and went out with me for a couple of hours last night. Today, she has a headache; when that's the only ailment, she generally considers that a good day. Actually, she was also experiencing an ache in the left side of her chest for a while this morning, but that passed. Later this afternoon, we have a doctor's appointment -- for me!!! How's that for a change?

Kelly is visiting her Uncle Joe at his office downtown today, and may be golfing with him and his kids this afternoon. Connor and PJ are being slugs because it's so hot and humid outside. Colin is coming down on July 29 for a couple of weeks; Devin may come later in the summer, depending on what happens with his job interview with McDonald's. That's it for now...

Love,
Brian

P.S. The Sox play the first of three against the Yankees tonight -- time for the blood pressure to skyrocket again. Go Contreras. Go Sox.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»