Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More errands

Hi everyone:

Patty and I are leaving shortly for a "routine" appointment at University of Chicago Hospital with Dr. Fedson, one of Patty's cardiologists. If there's anything to report, I'll be sure to create a new post later today. In the meantime, here are some photos from yesterday. As you can see, we ran a couple of errands. Later, Patty worked on jewelry while I did some marketing for my business. Trish dropped by in the evening. Check back tonight...

Love,
Brian

A quick bite of lunch



Checking things out at Costco



Patty and her big jugs at Home Depot (oh, c'mon...it had to be said)



Patty noticed something about what Trish and I were wearing -- this wasn't planned

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»