Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Some minor breathing struggles

Hi everyone:

Patty is having a less-than-stellar day in terms of respiration, after a night in which her legs were inexplicably aching; the former happens from time to time, and I'm not sure how to interpret the latter. The day before, Patty had some mild swelling in her legs; if this continues, this is a symptom that bears watching. We just got back from a 20-minute walk around neighborhood streets; Patty struggled with her breathing for much of our trek. All symptoms with Patty promote some degree of worry, at least in me; Patty still seems to take most of this in stride. I think she finds it easier to deal with the inevitable symptoms of heart failure than with the illness brought on by chemotherapy and other interventions.

We watched The Italian on DVD last night. I thought the movie was amazing. PJ liked it a lot. Patty was less impressed. My opinion is the accurate one.

Love,
Brian

P.S. Go Sox.

No comments: