Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to Colin

Hi everyone:

Colin turned 15 today. Happy Birthday, my peeps.

Patty and our friend Denise went out shopping for a while today, and I tackled a few errands of my own through the middle part of the day. Later in the day, I installed some window blinds that have been sitting in our bedroom closet for several months (actually, I think they've been stored for more than a year.) Patty then put up some sheers that had also been gathering dust in our closet. Our bedroom looks pretty nice as a result of our labors.

We're still waiting on word from doctors about when and how we'll get Patty's treatment ramped up again. Her muscles and joints are sore, she has frequent hot flashes (menopause, perhaps?) and she is still breathless much of the time when she at all exerts herself. Nearly every day, I have one moment or several when I simply cannot believe any of this is happening.

Love,
Brian

No comments: