Sunday, February 25, 2007

And now for something completely different...

Hi everyone:

While following a link from a blog that Colin sent me, I discovered a fun application that compares a photo of you with the photos of many celebrities, and then selects those it feels look most like you. I think Patty looks like Helen Hunt, and I look like Philip Seymour Hoffman, but apparently the application didn't think so. I guess I'll just have to settle for looking like Hugh Grant. To see our results, follow this link: Patty & Brian's lookalikes.

Originally, I included the results on this page, but doing so messed up the formatting, so I posted them elsewhere; there's some junk on the page there, too, but you can still see the output, and that's what counts.

Patty again awakened very early this morning, dosed off from mid-morning until noon, and is now relaxing by the fire. Doesn't it sound like I'm describing a golden retriever instead of my wife? All in all, though, our patient is doing pretty well today.

Love,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brian;I am extremely encouraged by today's entry.
Love and Respect