Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A good day for Patty

Hi everyone:

I'm away from home for a rare night away on business, although I'm only about an hour from our house. I have an early morning tomorrow, though, so the close promixity to my meeting spot (and the associated avoidance of rush hour traffic) is nice. With Patty's health so unpredictable in nature, I feel a bit anxious about being away, but my wife has admonished me for fretting too much. Speaking of my wife, you'll be happy to hear that she's had a pretty energetic day. She was awake early, and was on top of her game for the whole time I was home today. Of course, she did consume four cups of coffee, so that may have been a factor. If there's more to report, I'll write again; otherwise, see you tomorrow.

Love,
Brian

No comments: