Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Still struggling

Hi everyone:

Patty had a night of very little sleep, and again awakened feeling terrible. She battled nausea for much of the day (while I was on the road at a client site.) It seems like Patty fares a little better in the evenings, although she still has a dull headache as I write this. It seems she's rarely at 100% anymore.

I suppose this shouldn't fall into the category of "good news", but I couldn't help feeling some relief when I learned today that our local Walgreens manager, who was, for lack of a better term, a jerk, had left. Patty has so many prescriptions in the works at any given time that having an inflexible (even unfair) pharmacist is a burden hard to bear.

If I think of anything else, I'll write again.

Love,
Brian

P.S. Half Nelson was a good flick; uncomfortable, but good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there- it's Katie aka Mulva your nurse from University of Chicago- was just checking your blog to see how everything was going and to let you know i was thinking/ praying for you and your family.