Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A little better

Hi everyone:

This is overkill, to be sure, but I wanted to drop a quick note to mention that Patty has improved slightly over the course of this evening. I realize that this level of detail is probably only relevant to those who live with Patty, but I have found myself excited at the transformation. I am so accustomed to having activity- and conversation-rich days and evenings with Patty that their absence makes me feel, for lack of a better word, lost.

With luck, perhaps this improvement in health will spill over into tomorrow. Our patient has not been having a great time.

That's all I'll write for now, as I want to get back to my evening with the revitalized (knock on wood) version of Patty. We're watching Half Nelson -- we'll get back to you with our review.

Love,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brian; As I logged on to this site yesterday
I knew prayers would work. I felt that if I prayed for Patty that she would get better.I will continue to do so. I am encouraged. Love&Respect