Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A road trip

Hi everyone:

Patty tagged along for a client meeting in Lake Forest this morning; she was great company for the 2.5 hours of total driving time. I find that long drives, or long walks, provide a golden opportunity to hash through any worries, issues or dreams.

Since we arrived back home early this afternoon, I have been doing marketing and Patty has been alternating between her new book (If I Am Missing or Dead) and her favorite show (Law & Order.) Patty is having yet another pretty good day; unfortunately, she has another round of chemo this coming Friday, which means she will probably feel like crap again for a few days.

If there's anything else to share from our day, I'll write again; otherwise, I won't subject you to THIS again (until tomorrow.)

Love,
Brian

No comments: