Monday, August 21, 2006

...Or did I speak too soon?

Hi everyone:

Patty and I went for our short walk. It turned out to be even shorter than we had planned -- about 15 minutes in total. Patty's nausea and fatigue came roaring back, so we abbreviated our route. We had to stop mid-route for Patty to catch her breath. We passed a woman who had marveled months ago about our rollerblading excursions...and wondered what might be going through her mind as Patty shuffled along with tubes all around her.

Patty described her current state as "like a baby" -- short periods of wakefulness amid many hours of sleep. Five minutes after our walk, she was fast asleep. I'm really getting worried. More later...

Love,
Brian

Patty now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty & Brian,

Caught up on what's been going on with the 2 of you -- I've been remiss on reading the blog this past week. I'm glad you had a good time at the concert the other night. Just wish Patty had more energy to enjoy longer. As always my thoughts are with the both of you.

Shari Kaad