Saturday, October 21, 2006

Patty on tour

Hi everyone:

Last night, Patty and I spent the evening in downtown Naperville with our neighbors Jim and Trish, who treated us to a night at the Harrison House Bed & Breakfast. The accommodations there are wonderful, as is the hospitality -- we would heartily recommend it to friends.

Nausea greeted Patty this morning as soon as she opened her eyes, and has been a steady companion throughout the day. Today, we're mostly just loafing around the house and watching television. I'm putting the finishing touches on an enormous pot of homemade bolognese sauce; I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will turn out as intended.

There's little else to report right now, but I'll be sure to catch you up if anything transpires. Have a great day.

Love,
Brian

No comments: