Well, it's late in the afternoon and we've heard nothing from doctors about the latest PRA results. We left a message for the transplant coordinator much earlier today, but so far have received no response. For some reason, these delays in getting answers are among the most frustrating aspects of Patty's struggle. Of course, unless the numbers are dramatically reduced, we're making little progress, but it still seems important to know where things stand so that we can make informed decisions for the future.
Patty has felt poorly for most of the day. Could it be because the Bears disappointed us so greatly yesterday? Or could it be her health? As I write this, she is sound asleep on the sofa. If we get any answers, I'll post again. Otherwise, I'll be back with you tomorrow.