Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Still ailing (but less so)

Hi everyone:

There's not much to report from our home today. Patty is still feeling less than perfect, although she seems to improve a little each day. I feel unsettled when, from time to time, Patty seems unusually breathless or suddenly light-headed from some minor exertion, but I think it's more drug-related than heart-related.

I'm hoping that by tomorrow we'll start seeing more of the real Patty. She has been fairly miserable over the past few days. Thankfully, her headache seems to have disappeared, leaving in its place just some general malaise. I will be so grateful when Patty, Rituxan and Cytoxan can part company; the latter two haven't been kind friends.

Happy Birthday, MaryBeth...and the same in advance to Peter (and belatedly to Mike, whose birthday was last week.) Patty has so many extended family members that I haven't even started to remember their birthdays; had I not heard these mentioned today, I wouldn't have had a clue. Anyway, Happy Birthday(s).

Tonight, our plan is to take in some of the Sox game and perhaps watch a DVD (either Last King of Scotland or Notes on a Scandal.) The excitement never wanes...

Love,
Brian

No comments: