Saturday, September 30, 2006

Too good to be true (again)

Hi everyone:

Patty just called the pharmacy to confirm the availability of her Zofran prescription, and was informed that it had been declined by the insurer yet again. Patty pushed them to investigate this, because there should be a new override in place. We are now in a holding pattern yet again.

How many times do you think we need to endure this circus before the insurance company actually follows through? How many times can we erroneously report that this problem has been solved before we look like gullible idiots?

I think it's time for me to talk Patty into a walk; the fresh air might make this nonsense seem more amusing.

Love,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,
you can be a great author. I will ensure that I
bookmark your blog and will often come back at some
point. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great work, have a nice day!


Here is my page :: 2614