Wednesday, December 13, 2006

When good hair goes bad

Hi everyone:

Patty and I were debating today about who awakened with the most severe bedhead -- you be the judge. As a result of this conversation, we realized that haircuts may soon be in order. From the photo, I realized that my head is roughly the size of John Merrick's; I guess there's not much I can do about that.

We stepped out for an hour or so this afternoon and tackled some of the shopping for Christmas, although there's still much to do. Patty managed pretty well, although her shortness of breath is pretty apparent much of the time. I'm not sure if I prefer her on the milrinone with more energy or without the milrinone and happy to be free of the pump/bag.

Tonight should be another low-key evening, before a fairly hectic family fun night tomorrow night. Next up on that front? PJ has opted for a cooking lesson (prosciutto-wrapped shrimp with remoulade, chicken parmigiana with pasta) and a movie (mostly likely Talladega Nights.) That's the latest and greatest.

Love,
Brian

No comments: